Indice del forum

Clan Friends Lineage2

Clan Friends Lineage2

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

coach would also coach
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vorrei far parte del Clan
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
lasky1994

Et: 33

Localit: ZVB
Interessi: ah
Impiego: ah

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 4:18 am    Oggetto:  coach would also coach
Descrizione:

Theres always been a huge social aspect to running for me. I love parkrun to me, why they are so successful is because they are
a community. People want to meet up with their friends at parkrun, thats what gets them out of bed when its raining or freezing cold. And I had brilliant training partners and I wanted to go
and train with them. When we set foot on the start line, then yes, that was game time, this is business and we are super professional. But the rest of the time
there was a lot of banter and fun. They
are some of my best friends. These are the people that see you at your worst. And you know they are going through the same stuff so some days you want to turn up to help them, and other days you know they are going to be helping you.

Do you listen to music when you run? Yes. Not for what Id consider my sessions, my intervals and never with other people. But those runs I had to do by myself, Id often listen to a playlist or shuffle a thousand songs so Id end up listening to some really weird stuff ... And also podcasts. Mainly music or radio though.

How about gadgets, or Strava? I never would have posted my training while I was competing,
probably I was a little bit protective. But I used a Garmin selectively. I dislike monitoring all of my runs, because my coach would also coach by time. Hed tell me to go out for an hour run. And for
those runs, the reasons I never monitor them is because my hours run was the same route every time. Sometimes it might take me 57 minutes, others 66 ... There was a big variation depending on how I felt.

But, the one tip Id give, the thing that made the single biggest difference to my running was threshold running. Running at just below your lactate threshold. Id religiously use a heart rate monitor for that, over the main bulk of my career. Then Id have a similar set of data I could compare and see real progression.

Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 4:18 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vorrei far parte del Clan Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum