Indice del forum

Clan Friends Lineage2

Clan Friends Lineage2

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Smelting and charging of electric furnace
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vorrei far parte del Clan
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
happywork

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am    Oggetto:  Smelting and charging of electric furnace
Descrizione:

Requirements for loading: to shorten the time, to ensure the yield of the alloy elements, to reduce the power consumption and to increase the lining of the furnace
Before loading, the batching workers should be carefully proportioning according to the requirements of the planned furnace number and steel type. According to the requirements of different steel technology, the burden should be carefully analyzed and calculated and the ingredients are accurately proportioning. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm the composition and alloy composition of the iron and steel material needed before loading, and check the measuring instruments, so as to ensure the proper chemical composition and accurate weight after melting, so as to facilitate the smooth operation of smelting.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

In order to achieve the density, it is necessary to rely on the reasonable collocation of large, medium and small furnace materials. The furnace material is dense, can be obtained once, and can improve the conduction and heat transfer performance of the furnace material. When the electrode is well, the arc is stable and is beneficial to melting. Usually, the charge is less than 10kg is called small material, 10~25kg material is more than 50kg, called aniseed. When loading, the furnace material of different capacity electric furnace has different size requirements, but the maximum of the furnace material must not exceed the 1/50 of the total burden of the furnace.

The cloth is more important, generally is part of small material miscellaneous iron installed in the basket bottom, above the small material, the center part of the charging basket loaded aniseed or refractory material, intermediate small fill material, so smooth and non porous, so that is conducive to conductive, and electrode broken bridge and eliminate material to prevent the collapse of material. The rest of the small and medium-sized material installed in refractory material or aniseed on and around. At the end of the material, the heavy load of 0.02%~0.03% was loaded on the upper part of the basket to help the arc, stabilize the current and reduce the radiation damage to the cover of the furnace.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vorrei far parte del Clan Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum